When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Saline Classic Bicycle Swap Meet and Show April 30, 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
Ann Arbor Saline Classic Bicycle Swap Meet and Show April 30, 2017

AANews-flyer-8.jpg

*UPDATE on the 2017 Ann Arbor / Saline Classic Bicycle Show & Swap Meet.
There will NOT be a Old School Minibike Show & Swap at this years Bicycle Event, so pass the word around.
The Old School Minibike Show & Swap has MOVED to a NEW LOCATION which will be on Sunday, May 7th 2017 at the Royal Oak Farmers Market, 316 E. 11 Mile Rd., Royal Oak, Mi 48067.
Get the Full Details at https://sites.google.com/site/oldschoolminibikeparts/show-swap-meet

Just checked Comfort Inn and it was $242 a night (it's normally around $75) so I guess it's Michigan graduation week-end. I don't know what the logistics are but sure wish Paul could not make it the same week-end. Of course I'm not talking about this year. Maybe Paul does not have any options on the date.

Last edited:
Just checked Comfort Inn and it was $242 a night (it's normally around $75) so I guess it's Michigan graduation week-end. I don't know what the logistics are but sure wish Paul could not make it the same week-end.

The Bike show is always the weekend of the Memory Lane meet. A lot of people travel every year so they can be at both. If they were a week apart, attendance at both shows would drop. There are other hotels. Or get a room in Ohio. It is only an hour away.

Just checked Comfort Inn and it was $242 a night (it's normally around $75) so I guess it's Michigan graduation week-end. I don't know what the logistics are but sure wish Paul could not make it the same week-end.

Maybe someone needs to contact the University of Michigan and tell them to move their Spring Commencement!

I think ML plans their spring show based on AA so that is not an issue . All the hotels will be full which was my point, An hour away? get serious. Didn't think that would offend people but of course I should have known better. Maybe I am not diehard enough, I've never even burned a bike before!

Last edited:
I think ML plans their spring show based on AA so that is not an issue . All the hotels will be full which was my point, An hour away? get serious. Didn't think that would offend people but of course I should have known better. Maybe I am not diehard enough, I've never even burned a bike before!

I drive 12 hours to get to Memory Lane. And it takes me 14 hours to get home from AA. So, no. I didn't think anyone would be offended.

I drive 12 hours to get to Memory Lane. And it takes me 14 hours to get home from AA. So, no. I didn't think anyone would be offended.

Bob I don't think anyone was offended but MLC/AA has always been the last weekend of April as far as I remember. As Ed said a lot of us have hotels around MLC and just drive up to AA that Sunday morning. Hope things work out for you-these are both great events. V/r Shawn

Back