When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ann Arbor Saline Classic Bicycle Swap Meet and Show April 30, 2017

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I did that for the first 15 years or so. Slept in my truck for four days in row at Memory Lane before heading to AA to sleep in line in my truck.

That be diehard Ed! I know you aren't the only one though. Actually more than a few still rough it there every year. Twenty years of 'camping' in the Army cured me of any desire to do that though! V/r Shawn

That be diehard Ed! I know you aren't the only one though. Actually more than a few still rough it there every year. Twenty years of 'camping' in the Army cured me of any desire to do that though! V/r Shawn

There was over 300 people sleeping in line last year.

I always try to capture the event best I can. Maybe I should start taking notes like a reporter does when they cover an event. Never fails I get a bunch of PMs asking "who had the ______ in pic 4?"! V/r Shawn

I try to take as many photos as I can. It's not always easy at AA. Show happens very fast. It's easier at Memory Lane.

Just don't get lost! First year I went I figured it would be easy to find, I just guessed at an exit, next thing I know I'm in front of the Wolverines stadium, tons of graduates, moms and dads, walking around, took me an hour to go 5 blocks. Went by the Frat houses and it was party central, 1 place there were about 10 graduates out front, a pile of empty beer cans about 3 feet tall, and a sign that said "You honk we drink" hahaha...it was sorta fun. watching everyone

You should check cities around/near AA. AA is somewhat expensive to begin with. Or, you can always bed with my dogs. I'm about a 20-25 min drive from AA. And I don't think they'll mind as long as you pull your weight in the cleaning of the genitals department. Their rule, not mine.
Some cities to check: Livonia, Canton, Westland. You'll find hotels in each. All are within 30 minutes.

Back