When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another barn fresh Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jaremy

On Training Wheels
Hey guys, I just joined the forum today and thought you guys might like to see what I'm working on. I've collected bikes for a few years but mostly just 80s bmx so this is now my oldest bike. Its a BF Goodrich badged Schwinn.
16466778_1414850941882882_1161625301_o_zpssixvdm0o.jpg

It came equipped with a wooden clothes pin on one of the spokes and Its missing half of the handlebar, a seat, a rubber block off of one of the pedals, and a fender. If anyone has parts or information I might be interested. I'd really like to see an advertisement that shows what it would have looked like new as a BF Goodrich if anyone has a pic of one that is 100% original. Also, my other Schwinn for anyone that is interested in 80s bmx.
schwinn_zps5f6fc27a.jpg

Jaremy, Your bike is a straight bar. Here's a couple of mine. The first is a 1950 Schwinn D-19, the second is a BFG/Schwinn Challenger like your bike if it had a tank and rear rack.
50 straightbar.jpg
green challenger.jpg

Thanks guys, I've been enjoying my time on the site so far. Especially checking out all the nice bikes.

Back