When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another great seat thanks to Bob U!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Monarky

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello Folks, just wanted to share pictures of my new Troxel Long Spring seat that Bob U restored for me and is now on my 1938 Colson. I had Bob restore it in an antique brown leather, for that vintage look. It came out nice and looks great on my bike, many thanks to Bob U!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow that's a great looking saddle. I also like that Bob will recover with vintage leather on a good original chassis if requested. That bobcycles guy is a pro.....

Yes...What I did was powder coated the original pan and sent it to him to recover it in the antique brown leather for that vintage look. So as the seat was being recovered by Bob, I cleaned up the original chassis and kept the original black paint. As you can see the seat looks great over the original chassis for that vintage look.

Bob excels in vintage seat recovers....I have a distressed seat for a phantom that I have and a freshly restored one would have thrown off the look....hes got the magic touch that mr. Bob U.

Back