When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Another One Hits The Beach

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikeguy

Finally riding a big boys bike
This is bike 11 I have rebuilt for beach use. I do it free for the ladies that apply to have me rebuild them.

This one is all original down to every nut, bolt, washer, and screw, save the front light, basket, and newer tires and tubes.
Everything cleaned up very well and the missing parts (rear axel ND nut, rear fender reflector) were replaced with OEM parts.
It took a massive 7 days from start to finish, Headed to beach for the 4th.
moto_1318.jpg

Nice job. How can you live with yourself by doing that for free? ;)

This is bike 11 I have rebuilt for beach use. I do it free for the ladies that apply to have me rebuild them.

This one is all original down to every nut, bolt, washer, and screw, save the front light, basket, and newer tires and tubes.
Everything cleaned up very well and the missing parts (rear axel ND nut, rear fender reflector) were replaced with OEM parts.
It took a massive 7 days from start to finish, Headed to beach for the 4th.
View attachment 331142
What does "apply" mean in this context? Can you post pictures of their "application"? Lol J/K!

When they apply (with pics of their bikes) for me to do it for free, they are required to use Schwinn late 40s early 50s balloon tire bikes and do a total rebuild replacing all missing, damaged, or worn out parts with similar useable or oem parts.

If they sell the bike I get it for the cost of the parts (they were billed for using) that I used in the rebuild.

Back