When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any info on my Ambassador find?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

fastfury

On Training Wheels
Hello new to the site. Could anyone give me info on this particular bike. Thanks, Jan

IMG_3186.JPG

IMG_3185.JPG

IMG_3183.JPG

IMG_3182.JPG

IMG_3181.JPG

1920's possibly a emblem bike sold to a retailer (rebadged and name on lower part the badge). Tank looks like some one addd it on later. Condition is rough but complete. Light is cool and unusual. Value is to be determined. Weather eBay or here. I like it. Selling let me know.

Agreed on Emblem!! Looks to be a Heavy Service ride. A few details point to Emblem as the manufacturer, the rear drop outs are one, then the chain stays are D shaped which would be a Heavy Service feature as well as the oversize top tube and triple plate fork. I'm thinking if you take the head set apart you will see the fork tube is also oversize. On top of all that it has the Davis stand and pedals which I have seen on some of the Emblems as well. Great find!! If it's looking for parking there is plenty of space here!

Back