When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Thoughts ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jaypem

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Just received this Rust bomb...picked it up to ride pretty much as it sits ( well, probably do a few little fun adjustments...) but I'm curious to know if the parts are original for the most part, or...

I'm not sure about the fenders. And I really dig the stand, but I've never seen one like it before.
Any info, or insights would be greatly appreciated !

image.jpg

image.jpg

you should power wash your steps. :D hahaha, just funnin'....cool old bike, I got a kickstand like that on one...I like that style fork too

I'd guess it's probably 37/38, I'd say all original besides probably the kickstand and grips.

That stand came on my 41 Murray built Firestone stone pilot. I've also heard that is the correct kickstand for a bluebird.

Seller said '39...at the very least it looks like a couple of the fender stays are replaced.
One idea I have would be to make some flat braces for the fenders. Maybe a flat bar rack ?

If the fenders were swapped, it must have happened long ago...the patina is rather complete on this bike.
Most components are crusted to the frame !

you should power wash your steps. :D hahaha, just funnin'....cool old bike, I got a kickstand like that on one...I like that style fork too
Ha :)
Aren't you the fella who told some poor guy he needed to be laying down flooring instead of playing with his bikes ?
Classic.

Back