When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any Thoughts ?

-
What about this seat and post ?
Correct ?
Can this seat be repaired ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Seller said '39...at the very least it looks like a couple of the fender stays are replaced.
One idea I have would be to make some flat braces for the fenders. Maybe a flat bar rack ?

If the fenders were swapped, it must have happened long ago...the patina is rather complete on this bike.
Most components are crusted to the frame !
It's a 39

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Seller said '39...at the very least it looks like a couple of the fender stays are replaced.
One idea I have would be to make some flat braces for the fenders. Maybe a flat bar rack ?

If the fenders were swapped, it must have happened long ago...the patina is rather complete on this bike.
Most components are crusted to the frame !
The hub is morrow....should have some letters and numbers on it...

image.jpg
View attachment 317088 This is what you need, plus a set of brick pattern clay colored tires.

You can send those parts to me...I'll get you the shipping info ASAP !
I have a pair of clay silvertownes, but I think I'm going to keep this bike stealth black for now.
Do have this guard coming, but it kind of looks a little too nice now that I've seen the bike up close..;)

Yep on the Morrow hub, still not sure about the fenders...narrow and straight, with no bends for the truss rods and rear stays ?
The front fender has a nice bend right at the truss rod.

Just curious what helps you narrow it to a 39?
The B in the serial number.... if he pulls the crank I bet it will be stamped 39...the morrow hub will also provide more insight if he post the numbers on the hub shell

Back