When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone know what brand or year this is?

-

scross64

On Training Wheels
Was given this tricycle and I'm trying to find out who made it and when. Any help is greatly appreciated. Btw - I'm new here and this is a really neat site. :)
42e2718d0bb870b59ba5ba25f836ae85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the CABE! What you have is a Junior Toy Co. tricycle from about the late 1940s to very early 1950s. They used this design for several years making it hard to pinpoint an exact year yours was made. Just FYI, two notable features on yours which positively identify it as a Junior are the seat top design and teardrop shaped step pads stamped into the metal rear step. Some later 1950s models in the AMF era replaced the teardrops with stars inside circles. Here's a site having more info on Junior Toy: http://www.tricyclefetish.com/junior_toy_co.php

Hope that helps a little.

Dave

Last edited:
Thank you very much, Dave. That was more than I could have hoped for. You're a wealth of knowledge. Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back