When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April 1 Bloomington Bike Swap (Bloomington, IN)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Iverider

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
It's no joke! The Bloomington Bike Swap will be held April 1 at 1200 S Morton St. in Beautiful Bloomington, Indiana. Bring stuff to sell if you like, or bring cash and buy bicycles, bicycle parts or bicycle oriented items. Bring your own tables and shelter if you require them. All types of bicycles welcome! Classic or Modern, new or used. This is a FREE Event. No fee to vend, no admission to attend. The weather is warming up and cycling season will be here before you know it. Clean out your stash and lets make this a great swap!

2017_April_BikeswapHandout.jpg

Nice meeting you today Pattherat. Decent turnout for the swap (sorry, no pics). It would be nice to see more old stuff there, but I liked seeing new stuff in the same place. I ended up buying a prewar Schwinn straightbar and a few things for my mountainbike. Now, back to Escape from NewYork while I finish some of
my birthday beverages.

Back