When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZCC May/#15 ride Sunday May 28th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Alright guys & gals!! Arizona Coaster Club May ride! Meeting Sunday May 28th! Plan to meet alittle bit earlier just cause it's getting hotter. Meeting in the parking lot of Dukes sports grill & Average Joes ride shop on McDowell and Miller in scottsdale. So meet up at 9am and head out at 10. Going with a new route this month. Ride roughly about 10 miles and then grab something to eat probably at dukes or something in the area. I hope to see everyone there! After this month I'm going to take a summer break, and start back up in September just cause of the heat. If anyone wants to get together during that time frame to cruise just hit me up I'm sure i.d. be down, just not doing any scheduled rides. If you're not already following our page on Facebook check us out at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138037256616326/

@dougfisk
@azbug-i
@Pantmaker
@iswingping
@GTs58
@Awhipple
@Psycho Sammi
@Roadkill
@Imsohawthorney
@Mark Johnston
@62wagon

View attachment 452487
Wow,the brown and red Cadillac No-nose was mine,up until 2008. Glad to see she's still around.
f2510a8e112c17fe51a40e8d9834b377.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Damn, is that Pantmaker's Jag? If I knew that was going to be there I would've showed up for the after ride drinks! :D I had previous plans for getting my toy out of hibernation today and now I'm thinking I should pulled my 58 Corvette out for the ride instead.

Damn, is that Pantmaker's Jag? If I knew that was going to be there I would've showed up for the after ride drinks! :D I had previous plans for getting my toy out of hibernation today and now I'm thinking I should pulled my 58 Corvette out for the ride instead.

Yep, hey man your always welcome to come BS afterwards

Come up for the Rolling Relics ride in August.will be on the bay in Alameda.

I'll actually be out there in Long Beach next week for the cyclone ride and then I'll be out in July for the Rolling Relics SF ride. I don't think everyone will want to make the trek that far to alameda, we'll Probably try to plan a club ride in northern AZ maybe flagstaff, only a couple hours from the valley. Appreciate the thought though

I'll actually be out there in Long Beach next week for the cyclone ride and then I'll be out in July for the Rolling Relics SF ride. I don't think everyone will want to make the trek that far to alameda, we'll Probably try to plan a club ride in northern AZ maybe flagstaff, only a couple hours from the valley. Appreciate the thought though

You sure do a lot of long distance traveling just for a bike ride. lol

Hey, how about Munds Park just 15-20 minutes south of Flagstaff. I believe there is also free camping there. Start off at Munds Park and then head over to Mormon Lake? Best have a ride with some gears but it would be fun. :p

Sounds like you guys had a great ride, just be nice if our own people would show up for our rides once in a while.

Back