When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AZCC ride #14/April ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I have something on the other side of town I must attend in the afternoon. But I think I can hang around with the group for a while.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Another great ride. Our biggest turnout yet. 21 people. Had a stem issue with Amanda's bike but Doug Fisk lived close by and lent her one of his.

Awesome Ride! So Stoked we had 21 people out there today! Thanks for everyone that came out! I was losing hope there for alittle bit haha. Was awesome to see so many people making it out! Only got 1 more month before the temp sucks! So lets make May a great one also!

IMG_0815.JPG

With a hour & a half of sleep & a bit of a drive from SoCal - John & I made the trek for the ride - The weather was really nice as we rode over to Doug's place for a loaner bicycle to start the ride for Amanda - Great neighborhoods lined the ride where we ended up on a real nice bicycle path along the canal before heading to lunch where the food & drink was as good as it gets - A nice ride with everyone where I even heard talks from Jarod & Josh about some ride shirts in the near future - Put me & John down for a couple - We will have to do this again - Thanks for the day everyone where I took one ... yes one picture during the ride - A longer day for sure & we got back to SoCal around 4:30am ... just in time for a power sleep before work @ 7am - Good Times - Ride Vintage -Frank

Back