When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Baby on board

-

CharlieBird

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hello. I'm new here and don't even know if this is a stupid post. Ha. Just thought It might be useful information for some people.
I work mostly at night and get to hang out with our 10 month old baby during the day when my wife is at work. He and I get cabin fever and I get bored pushing a stroller around the neighborhood.
So I went searching for a baby bicycle seat that was comfortable and safe, and would remove easy to go from bike to bike. Also, to find one that would fit the older type stems/frames of classic bicycles.
It was a long process and we're so happy with our seat I thought I'd share.
We ended up with a "Bobike Mini" I read so many reviews and blogs and opinions and every write up was geared towards new bicycles. Nothing and no info for an old schwinn or similar. The very small mount bolts on in minutes and the seat can be swapped or removed in seconds.
I tried the old folding "schwinn approved" rack/seat and my wife said no way because it was lacking the safety stuff. Ha. Every other seat was a big ordeal.
Anyway. I know it sounds like an ad or like I work for bobike but I don't. I'm just really happy I can cruise the neighborhood with my son now and relieved to have finally found a good seat. Oh yeah, the seat is made in Holland. I couldn't find one made in the USA and didn't want a lower quality one made someplace else. Especially for the price they charge.
Hope this can help somebody that want to drag their baby around! I'll attach pics if anybody cares :)

Hope this can help somebody that want to drag their baby around! I'll attach pics if anybody cares :)

IMG_3945.JPG

Back