When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Now $300 shipped! 1949 Colson 20" Balloon Tire Boys Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
PRICE DROP... NOW $370 shipped
Im posting up one of my sons 4 bikes as I was told..he can't even ride a bike yet! :rolleyes::DHe'd rather have a new Spiderman bike :cool:..so here we are..
Pretty certain this is a 1949 Colson ,has original seat but comes also comes with an awesome red colored streamline seat(shown in picture of bike hanging from rafters)
I also got reproduction Colson grips for it(single coke bottle is not included)decent Goodyear tires and nice chrome rims(I still havent even wiped this bike down )
The first pictures are from the original ad,I havent reassembled the bike since receiving it.And the picture of it hanging up shows the streamline seat'
NOW Asking $370 obo shipped in the USA obo
Message me through here or email me directly at [email protected]
DSC_0443.jpg
DSC_0444.jpg
DSC_0470.jpg
20150831_112724.jpg

Last edited:
kids want to have the same bike as the other kids,they dont want to be the outcast

Ok if you change your mind let me know thanks or if you want to trade for spider man stuff let me knok (joke) lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back