When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Barn Fresh B6 1949 Autocycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nickinator

Riding my '38 Deluxe Bluebird
From the country roads of ND, still has the bird crap on it!

Unfortunately missing the tank. Really wish it had the tank, as I'd track down the missing/shot parts, and I love cleaning up the paint on these. Anyone have a patina'd maroon tank? Otherwise it's probably parts.
Holler if you have a tank.

Darcie/Nick
b6 AC 1.jpg
b6 AC 2.jpg
b6 AC 4.jpg
b6 AC 5.jpg
b6 AC 7.jpg
b6 AC 8.jpg
b6 AC 11.jpg
b6 AC 12.jpg
b6 AC 13.jpg

Yeah we've had several of them. Common color, but to match the bike...not so much.
Darcie

That one may need some WD40 love to bring the colors out enough for a good match. V/r Shawn

Gonna need more than WD40 on this one, it's the worst one we've had, and I've done a few of this maroon color. They do tolerate light rubbing compound pretty well tho, avoiding the pins. I'm going to leave it alone tho, some people really like this patina.
Darcie

Can't beat a find with intact pigeon poop.
Nice find guys but then when are your picks ever not finds?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

lot of great parts,kool 2 see how all the clamps and fasteners were correctly installed,pretty kool to use the info for correct resto!!

Back