When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Bike Carrier

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
After a few years of hauling bikes in a mini van (not always as handy with the removal of the seats) I have switched to a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I don't anticipate it being too easy to load the bikes in the back of it so I am looking for a receiver hitch mounted bike carrier for two bikes. Just thought I might get some ideas from others what you are using. The pros & cons. I'd like to get the platform style, but it seems pricier.

Get a receiver hitch and buy an Allen 3-4-5 bike carrier. A 5 bike can be had for under $120
Love mine!

Last edited:
After a few years of hauling bikes in a mini van (not always as handy with the removal of the seats) I have switched to a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I don't anticipate it being too easy to load the bikes in the back of it so I am looking for a receiver hitch mounted bike carrier for two bikes. Just thought I might get some ideas from others what you are using. The pros & cons. I'd like to get the platform style, but it seems pricier.

Yes I have the same issue. I have a 09 Toyota Corolla . And finally stepping up to a hitch mount. Swagman rack I bought off CL used for 2 bikes . Wheels sit in holders, and a center bar adjusts down , so know I can safely haul whizzer and tank bikes without worries :).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm in the market for one now so I would have to catch you on the next go 'round, but that is an interesting idea and a potential money maker indeed! I would be curious to see how it would work. I think people would really like it! I know with my Rattle Can paint job that it would be a finish saver. :)

What about the 'hanging' style? Are they as sturdy? I see they are good for 2 bikes up to 35# each. My bikes are pushing 37# at last count.

Back