When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Pump

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I tried bolting my Ranger to this one. Kinda scared the kids and their mom next door.
001.JPG

Thanks! Picked up a used, I mean pre-owned, Silca. The draw was that they can be rebuilt and aren't disposable.

How about a mobile pump?

I have a Wrench Force floor hand pump with a built-in gauge. I've used it as my sole bike pump for around 12 years now. It's still going strong.

I've had a JoeBlow Pro for a couple years and have been very happy with it. It started to develop a slight leak after lots of use so I emailed Topeak and told them I've had it for about a year and asked about replacement parts. They sent out a new Smart head, no charge. It still had a small leak and I traced it to the gauge. I contacted Topeak again and after determining the leak came from a bad o-ring they sent out a new gauge, no charge. Leak fixed and pump is now like new. Best customer service I can imagine with no hassle or any charge. Needless to say, I love my JoeBlow. The Smart head works very nicely too.

late to the party - parts are available for Silca, the parts are reasonable (I've replaced pressure gauge and Many leather washers along the way).
The ultimate improvement for these pumps is the Tanaka pump head for Schraeder,
Tanaka+TKP-40+Pump+Head.jpg

and even better Hirame pump head for presta.
hirame_head_yoko.jpg

for a frame pump, Zefal is still the best, but for a mini, Lezyne gets my choice, Pressure Drive for big tires and Road Drive for high pressure. They also make a very nice small frame-mount floor-type pump, the Micro Drive
https://www.biketiresdirect.com/product/lezyne-micro-floor-drive-hpg-pump

Last edited:
Back