When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

bike stand rubber frame protector

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
So a follow caber listed this bike stand.....iI have a similar setup but was wondering if anyone knows how to replace worn out /aged rubber....I'd like my stand to have blue rubber like on the one.....I'm referring to the frame clamp/jaws

Attachments

• IMG_6483_zps6b727911-1.jpg
    IMG_6483_zps6b727911-1.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 235

It is a Park Tool stand..... its an older one.... double stand ....heavier than a brick house and then some

I bought a can of that rubber coating last year to put good grips back on a few tools. It worked great but the rubber coating is much thinner then what came with the tools, it sure does the job though.

I bought a can of that rubber coating last year to put good grips back on a few tools. It worked great but the rubber coating is much thinner then what came with the tools, it sure does the job though.

If you double/triple dip does the plastic adhere to itself? Maybe that would work to thicken the coating?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back