When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bike swap/show in Charlotte

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I

I'm in for BOTH the 4th & the 5th if you decide to make that Sunday your Cruiser Cruise date !!
CCR Dave

Just for you Dave!
***February Hurricane ride***
Since we are having guests from out of town attending our swap on the 4th, we are gonna ride sunday 5th AND sunday 12th! Booya!
Sunday 5th at CMD auto 2914 Griffith st, Charlotte, 28203 meet at 9 leave at 10.
Sunday 12th at little sugar creek greenway (3352 Westfield, Charlotte, 28203) meet at 9 leave at 10.
Its like Vegas! We are doubling down!

Bump this up because it is THIS Saturday! Looks like alot of people are going and interested! Let's hope there are enough sellers to fill the bill! Worst case, Beer and a Bike show!

Swap meet details:
Sellers:
The Bulldog will open at 7am on Saturday for us to set up our goods for sale. First come first serve as far as space goes. Hopefully, we will have enough room for all. Each seller will get approximately a 12' x 12' spot along the wall inside. There is also a covered patio outside for sellers. If you need a table or want a chair, you will need to bring them. If you are bringing a Trailer of stuff to sell, park it out front and you can sell from it.
Bike contest entries:
Show starts at 8am so it is best to get registered before then in order to get the most votes. The voting is Peoples choice. All entries need to be registered by 9am. We will tally up the votes at 1pm and pass out the trophies/cash then. Show bikes will be inside the Bulldog.
Buyers:
Doors open at 8am. Free to buy, free to sell. Upon entry you will get a Ballot to vote for the bikes in the contest. One Ballot per person. Each bike will have a tag of the specific class and a number. Record the number in the correct class on the ballot. "Best of Class" is open to all bikes entered. In that section on the Ballot, you will need to write the number and class.
If you have questions, PM me. There is supposed to be a lunch truck across the street. Only Beer and Wine will be sold at the Bulldog. See you Saturday 2/4/17

Just a clarification on this Saturday's swap. We are having a swapmeet and a Bicycle contest. Free to buy, free to sell at the swap. It is $5 to enter per Bike in the contest. There are 4 classes you can enter, Prewar, Postwar, Muscle/20" (BMX also), Custom/Ratrod (motorized bikes also) and best of class (all bikes are eligible). You are welcome to bring bikes to show, but they probably wont fit inside the Bulldog. There is an outdoor patio area and a parking lot for "Show" bikes. The actual Contest bikes (those who paid) will be inside. Does this make sense?

image.jpg

Last edited:
Just for you Dave!
***February Hurricane ride***
Since we are having guests from out of town attending our swap on the 4th, we are gonna ride sunday 5th AND sunday 12th! Booya!
Sunday 5th at CMD auto 2914 Griffith st, Charlotte, 28203 meet at 9 leave at 10.
Sunday 12th at little sugar creek greenway (3352 Westfield, Charlotte, 28203) meet at 9 leave at 10.
Its like Vegas! We are doubling down!

Really shaping up to be a great weekend!!
Do you have a guestimate as to how many will come back Sunday morning for a Bike Cruise ??
It's looking like Mid-50's on the temps and that should be nice!
The rain threat is dwindling down to almost no chance.
Also .... is it OK to pack a sandwich or snack and have that inside the Bulldog HQ ??
I'm getting excited..... Schwing !!

Its hard ro judge how many riders we will have sunday. The nice weather will certainly help! I guesstimate a hsndful will ride. Worst case, you and i will ride! Yes, you can bring food into the bulldog.

Contemplating loading some bikes in the rain this morning. Long drive so I need to leave today.
Have a couple close friends that offered their couch for tonight. It's good to have friends...cause I'm broke.
Hopefully I can sell a couple.
But, more importantly...seeing some good friends that I haven't seen in a while is great too.
Now what too sell[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Contemplating loading some bikes in the rain thus morning. Long drive so I need to leave today.
Have a couple close friends that offered their couch for tonight. It's good to have friends...cause I'm broke.
Hopefully I can sell a couple.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
If I could, I would.
It's Great to have friends! Especially if they're offering their couch....
Price to sell; take your best offer.... and please take pics to post.

I'll be heading that way when I get off work today. Have to throw a few bikes on the trailer and pack a bag real quick--got me a couch lined up too JD! It will be good to see you again! V/r Shawn

Back