When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Briggs and Stratton Motor Wheel

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
IMG_0850.JPG

Can't find the ad now but it was on Sacramento Craig's $250.

That's not even half of one. Maybe a quarter of one.

I sent them a message of interest and also ask if any other parts were available. Nada on a return message. Oh well...farther than I'd like to drive for only a 1/4 somethin'. ;)

I sent them a message of interest and also ask if any other parts were available. Nada on a return message. Oh well...farther than I'd like to drive for only a 1/4 somethin'. ;)

Good call. Unless you find on of these complete, I wouldn't waste your time. Parts for these can be impossible to find.

To start with I have to warn you all...my english isn't flawless ...but I will do my best. I found this forum while I was googling today. It's the first time in a year googling Briggs & Stratton, and I found something that wasn't posted years ago. I have these motor wheels after my late father (who was in to veteran motors) - but in Norway there is no marked for motor wheels. Last summer I contacted a motor museum in Norway and sent pictures of them...the respons was ; "Is that parts of a 50cc moped". So they are too rare here.

Nor me or my husband have the same passion as my late father had....and I am looking for a forum for safe sale. I hope I can get some advise from you all.

Regards from Turid
..in Norway :)

18110674_10154212665917271_948932109_n.jpg

18136134_10154212667812271_1820594894_n.jpg

Briggs1.jpg

Briggs4.jpg

Briggs6.jpg

Briggs7.jpg

Hi Turid,
What a great looking Briggs motor wheel you have. I would recommend going to the main forums and posting in either general discussion about bicycles, or pre 1933 bikes or possibly in the motorized bicycle section. I believe @ALTWORD is very knowledgeable about these praticular motors. Best of luck in finding answers and possibly a sale!
Have fun,
Chris

Hi Turid,
What a great looking Briggs motor wheel you have. I would recommend going to the main forums and posting in either general discussion about bicycles, or pre 1933 bikes or possibly in the motorized bicycle section. I believe @ALTWORD is very knowledgeable about these praticular motors. Best of luck in finding answers and possibly a sale!
Have fun,
Chris
Thanks kreika...I will try navigate around - and hopefully it ends well

Back