When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bummed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_2095.JPG
IMG_2096.JPG
IMG_2097.JPG
IMG_2098.JPG
tomorrow I'll have a green on green hornet deluxe halfway complete to add to the mix. But I have to make choices. I'm going to have to let a couple go for the time being. Not thrilled about it.

Part of the art of life is to whittle down to only our best priorities - finding what's important to us. This is an invitation to work in that direction with these bikes. I am in the same position - trying to downsize into just stuff I ride a lot and enjoy the most.

Were those mine, the Krate would go first - it's a kids' toy more than a bike. I would probably move the black cantilever next - the condition seems a little weaker than the others.

Man the 2 bikes that mean the most to me. The 24 canti is a hard Find with awesome patina. And the krate is my wife's bday bike! That is why it is still here lol!

It's going to be a tough choice. I'm adding one tomorrow too!! Ughhhhh

Put an I dont want to sell price on each one and see if you get any bites, If someone wants to give the high price it it will be to your benefit.

Yea that's what I was thinking. People will think I'm crazy! Especially if the black canti goes up. Not sure of how much the tank alone is worth but they rarely pop up.

Back