When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Came across what looks to be an old mountain bike not a Gary Fisher, just a Fisher

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

The New Guy

Look Ma, No Hands!
That's all it said on the markings. Anyone have a clue about this? Seen plenty of Gary Fishers but never just a Fisher without the Gary. Sorry I don't have a picture. Bike was beat to heck, but thinking maybe I do want it.

But honestly this one is way out of my wheelhouse so I thought I'd see if anyone had a clue.

Ooops.. just found it. TY anyway.

thanks for the reply. Know nothing about mountain bikes except that the two I had both kind of sucked.

And I see Gary Fishers everywhere, but had never just seen a Fisher so didn't even have an idea if it was worth picking up or just leaving for the trashman.

No, since I didn't know what it was, or if I should pick it up I just left it there. If the guy put it back in his garage I might go see if I can snag it though. Pretty sure he did.

Back