When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can i make it?? New shop space.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
Ok ill admit im a bit spoiled from operating out of a 4 car high ceiling garage.....but my new place has a small shop. have a look ..... it is 11 1/2 feet wide and 8 foot deep .....no high celing .... :( will it be enough ??? I guess i can deal in smalls for the time being ....

Attachments

• IMG_20140723_124152_267.jpg
    IMG_20140723_124152_267.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_20140723_124131_385.jpg
    IMG_20140723_124131_385.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 478
  • IMG_20140723_124242_642.jpg
    IMG_20140723_124242_642.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 500
Looks like there's three ways to expand that little office. Out from the side, out from the front, and up from the top. It will help to give you a feeling of accomplishment knowing that you've improved an impossible work space.

Looks like there's three ways to expand that little office. Out from the side, out from the front, and up from the top. It will help to give you a feeling of accomplishment knowing that you've improved an impossible work space.

Thats a good idea....since the siding on the left hand side is already shot..... hmmmmm you got my wheels turning.....

Or may be you could excavate more space, that could just be the unassuming entrance to your underground lair.

widening the building gives me a chance to use these types of doors.... well assuming i can find some supplier near me to give it that mid 50s looks......which will lead to that underground lair.... ;)

Attachments

• images-6.jpeg
    images-6.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 426
  • images-7.jpeg
    images-7.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 424
Salvage what used lumber, etc. that you can find to keep the cost down and build on or repair the existing shed to create that needed shop space.
It could even be insulated if necessary.

Have fun with it! :)

Last edited:
Can you go up with it? I could see building structure in front of the existing with higher ceiling for hanging bikes or tires and wheels, etc. Salvaged wood is a good way to go if you can find it in your area and you're creative.

Back