When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

can i make it?? New shop space.....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can you go up with it? I could see building structure in front of the existing with higher ceiling for hanging bikes or tires and wheels, etc. Salvaged wood is a good way to go if you can find it in your area and you're creative.
Thanks for the compliment. Im sure some one recycles old wood in that town. The Structure has comcrete slab. I like the idea of a high ceiling..... that would be a dream come true.

having a aha moment

so i was surfing during a break and found this pic...im loving the windows on top for morning lighting and i figure with the structure i have as a fellow caber suggested....i can build foward and up....not sure if i have to get a permit if i extend it forward though....any ideas?

Attachments

• images-9.jpeg
    images-9.jpeg
    3.1 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
if you live in a 'fancy"

so i was surfing during a break and found this pic...im loving the windows on top for morning lighting and i figure with the structure i have as a fellow caber suggested....i can build foward and up....not sure if i have to get a permit if i extend it forward though....any ideas?

town you probably need a permit to paint a bedroom- in hillbillyland we do as we please (sometimes with very bad results!)

town you probably need a permit to paint a bedroom- in hillbillyland we do as we please (sometimes with very bad results!)

Hale, in our town, you need a dam permit to take a healthy dump!!!!!:mad:

Seriously, we even need a permit to replace a water heater.. how dumb is that?
what's next a furnace filter????

Back