When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone help me out on this old bfg

-

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_1175.JPG
IMG_1176.JPG
IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1178.JPG
Serial number h58966. I'm getting early 1953. I cannot for the life of me find a schwinn guardian in a canti frame. Maybe someone can enlighten me. Picked it up today. Thank you

BFG bikes had different names than Schwinn bikes. Mid price model,hornet fenders,rocket ray,9 hole rack,etc.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

View attachment 427573 View attachment 427574 That's crazy I also got a streamliner today. Trying finding the it was around 52 and couldn't find anything.

Serial number? Late 52? There was a new Streamliner in 53

That looks like a middleweight frame. The Streamliner was a ballooner during the early/mid 50's ending up as a middleweight in 1957. Does your serial match a 1957 number? Some 52's and 57's had the same SN's.

I believe it was a 52 serial number and yes definitely a middleweight. The bike is downstairs or I would go look. Thinking for some reason it was B57866. Or close to it.

Back