When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chopping a 20" prewar Schwinn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not interested in selling at the moment. I was offered $500, but turned it down... Due to the fact that I know nothing of what this bike is worth.

I originally only bought this bike to get the polo seat. If anyone has this bike or knows more about it--- I'm all ears.

I was told it was a schwinn built American flyer. But I am unaware of this frame selling recently on the cabe, so don't know what the latest street price of this would be.

Either way, having fun riding it for the time being... Hopefully someone can learn me up on it. Would be awesome to see the same restored or original bike in this frame!!!

I think I paid 300 for this schwinn. I had the idea of making a tiny aerocycle too, but have not started that project. I'm not sure how much it is worth...
downloadfile.jpg

Our bikes almost look identical, but I don't have the dog ears on the drop outs...

Did yours come with a head badge? Do you know the year?

Not interested in selling at the moment. I was offered $500, but turned it down... Due to the fact that I know nothing of what this bike is worth.

I originally only bought this bike to get the polo seat. If anyone has this bike or knows more about it--- I'm all ears.

I was told it was a schwinn built American flyer. But I am unaware of this frame selling recently on the cabe, so don't know what the latest street price of this would be.

Either way, having fun riding it for the time being... Hopefully someone can learn me up on it. Would be awesome to see the same restored or original bike in this frame!!!

IMG_8267.JPG

Back