When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chrome Falcon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikewhorder

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I picked this up a year or so ago and would like to sell it, I'm posting here since I don't think there would be much of an audience for it in the buy sell trade section, plus I'm not sure what price to ask. I know it has real value but any advice or offers are encouraged. I try to be fair when I price things but I'm a little out of my element on this one. I bought it from a neighbor of mine. It belonged to his father who used to race it back in the day. This is all he had, what you see is how it looked when I bought it. I can't see any issues whatsoever with it other than some minor blemishes in the chrome. I have a chrome reynolds 531 fork also, but it is off a peugeot and i'm not sure it's compatible. Thanks for looking. -Chris

falcon 013.jpg

falcon 014.jpg

falcon 015.jpg

falcon 001.jpg

falcon 002.jpg

falcon 003.jpg

falcon 004.jpg

falcon 005.jpg

Last edited:
The frame measures 59cm from the top of the seat tube to the center of the bottom bracket and 59cm to CTC along the top tube.

I picked this up a year or so ago and would like to sell it, I'm posting here since I don't think there would be much of an audience for it in the buy sell trade section, plus I'm not sure what price to ask. I know it has real value but any advice or offers are encouraged. I try to be fair when I price things but I'm a little out of my element on this one. I bought it from a neighbor of mine. It belonged to his father who used to race it back in the day. This is all he had, what you see is how it looked when I bought it. I can't see any issues whatsoever with it other than some minor blemishes in the chrome. I have a chrome reynolds 531 fork also, but it is off a peugeot and i'm not sure it's compatible. Thanks for looking. -Chris
Very. intetsting Chris, my first bike was a Robin's blue Falcon, and that was in '72. However frame is way too big for me. Thanks

pretty cool bike - it's not going to bring you a fortune, but has a lot going for it. It's going to cost somebody a lot to build it up, and would make a great rider.
Falcon also made Shogun after they moved production to Japan, which are among the better deals out there in '80s road frames.
Your bike is early 70s, and from the grade, made with 531 double butted . (You can test that with a ping. If it rings clear toward the center of the main frame tubes rather than thuds, it's double butted.)
I believe the Campy FD dates to 72
here's the CR page on the Brit marque.
http://www.classicrendezvous.com/British_isles/Falcon.htm

Last edited:
Back