When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Circle City Monthly Bike Ride OC CA March 12th - Rides of March

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yesterday, March 11 is Hippie Mike's birthday... I'm sure he will be at the ride today.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489325929.587524.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489325949.555789.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489325957.056253.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1489325981.791716.jpg

Just have to say that i was disappointed in this ride today ... i had a break down with my bike had to walk it back with my daughter ... it just sucked cause it was my daughters first ride ... just saying this ride doesn't ride in a group its like a race ... please stop for anyone if they got a brake down in the future

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Just have to say that i was disappointed in this ride today ... i had a break down with my bike had to walk it back with my daughter ... it just sucked cause it was my daughters first ride ... just saying this ride doesn't ride in a group its like a race ... please stop for anyone if they got a brake down in the future

Huh??? I've been on several OC rides where riders have broken down and most stop and lend a hand. That being said, can't expect the whole ride to stop because someone gets a flat or throws a chain. Gotta let others know your having trouble and I'm sure fellow riders will be more than willing to lend a hand. Eric usually does hands out route pamphlets to help you get back in track as well...

Huh??? I've been on several OC rides where riders have broken down and most stop and lend a hand. That being said, can't expect the whole ride to stop because someone gets a flat or throws a chain. Gotta let others know your having trouble and I'm sure fellow riders will be more than willing to lend a hand. Eric usually does hands out route pamphlets to help you get back in track as well...
Dont get me wrong this is my favorite ride and the people are there are grate , he dose give out maps ... of course i wouldn't expect the ride to stop but its a little different when you got a 3 year old with you on a ride ... i just think the pace of this ride was a little fast today

I know how you feel ,

Sorry you slipped thru the cracks, Eric made sure we stopped a few times to let riders who were slower or didn't make a light catch up, must have been around a corner and lost sight?, I have been in that boat and always got lots of help:cool:, other than that we had a good ride with great weather !
IMG_7986.JPG
IMG_7988.JPG

Back