When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Collection for Sale...Local Philly only!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's alot of money for parts I would have to think about it

All depends on what kind of project you are working on. If you are doing a mixed color bike, then no, I wouldn't go spending all that money because people really don't look for mixed color bikes and you'll never get your money back unless you sell the parts individually. If you have a green one like mine, then yes, you'll end up spending what they go for because you'll only see 2 or 3 green Panther tanks a year and they almost never go for under $300. If you have a mixed color bike and would like to go with a one color, then you should buy mine as it sits for $800 (no wheels or drum brake setup). Then, if you already have the wheels, put them on the green one and sell the parts from the one you are working on to get some of your money back.

I just picked up a 1951 red schwinn panther it was missing the seat and post and front fender and also the tank. It was previously spray painted years ago black and white but what a project trying to get the red original color back. I think looks pretty good I'm interested in your seat and post for sure the tank not soo sure I hate to paint the tank I like every original

20170403_215704.jpg

20170406_125700.jpg

That's nice. Wait for the correct color tank to show up. Green just wouldn't look good.

How much for one of the green bikes/complete ? I'll be in pa / Philly in 2 wks

Back