When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorflow finally done

-
That looks like a really nice condition bicycle. Are you looking for a batwing? If so they are out there and seem to come up when you least expect it.
It's in pretty good condition, just a little grubby and grimey from mostly sitting for the last 10 or 12 years. Yes, I would love to find a bat wing. There are a couple on here for sale, but they are kinda rougher than I'd like.

It's in pretty good condition, just a little grubby and grimey from mostly sitting for the last 10 or 12 years. Yes, I would love to find a bat wing. There are a couple on here for sale, but they are kinda rougher than I'd like.
I have to tell you if you find a white one like mine was or one that otherwise needs sprucing up, hobby lobby has great matching green and gold spray paint

I have to tell you if you find a white one like mine was or one that otherwise needs sprucing up, hobby lobby has great matching green and gold spray paint
Good to know, because I'm sure I'll have to paint it when I find it. Thanks. Doubtful I'll find one the right color

That is a wonderful job of saving the paint....it looks great! Like Roadkill I just picked this one up last week and have it apart polishing up the chrome... even found a batwing to round it out.
Colorflow1.jpg

Totally agree! The only other ones I'd add to the discussion would be the X53 and five star superb.

Back