When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Colorflow & X-53 pairs P/U at Copake

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kirk thomas

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
All 4 bikes are complete with all the parts and lights and horns. They just need paint and maybe a little light work to get them working. The bikes are going to be sold as pairs, I do not want to just sell the men's bikes. If you are interested let me know or if you want some more pics. I would like $3000 for all 4 or if you want just 1 pair you can have your pick for $1700. I can meet you at Copake this weekend or pick up local. Thanks, Kirk
P1210531.JPG
P1210525.JPG

It's going to be freezing Saturday so I will not be there I already packed my winter coat away. If any interest let me know only one more day to go.

Kirk, and anyone else wondering, the Swap is tomorrow Friday the 21st. The Auction is Saturday the 22nd....

Well I guess I'm not going no interest in my bikes. Maybe I will paint them and ask a lot more. These you do not find totally complete to often. I hate the thought of parting them. If I part them they will go to ebay. I am sorry I mixed the dates up. I hope you all go to the swap on the 21st and the auction on Saturday. Enjoy and take and post lots of pictures. Thanks, Kirk

Back