When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colson Done

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Its super cool but I am a bit perplexed by the front fender that has been rendered somewhat ineffective,
That's why I said it would be cool if it wrapped all the way,around only leaving some of the tire exposed to the street...like if you drew a straight line where the front ends now and had the rear part of the fender continue down to that line.... still cool though

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bare Bonnie(ville) is easily my favorite build of the competition!

This picture alone is enough to get my vote...
dscn0026-jpg.jpg

Its super cool but I am a bit perplexed by the front fender that has been rendered somewhat ineffective,
Well, with custom builds it's not always what is effective, but what is imagined. This is the kind of thinking I bet occurred in the designing of the Elgin Bluebird...just a notch above the ordinary.

That's some awesome workmanship. I get the internal geared hub with the frame shifter, but is that a hand-pulled band brake?

Back