When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Columbia Twosome tandem???

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

KingSizeAmerican

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi all,

Any opinions on the Columbia Twosome tandem? I've found an older model for sale. Are these considered quality bicycles? How do they compare to the Schwinn twinn? Any thoughts on its value?

th_ColumbiaTandem2-1.jpg

th_ColumbiaTandem1-1.jpg

I have one...

A '75, it's not built good as my Schwinn but not as heavy either. The c/guard mounts are hoaky,it's very close to the chain no matter which direction you try to adjust it. If any kids use it as a step,the chain is instantly rubbing on it.That aside,I Really like it,it's easy to ride and balanced nice,no flexing.I think it's better than the Monkey Ward and Huffy I had before.

Pat

Yep, that's just a hair more than what I would pay for this one. I've had some trouble figuring out it's age. This one has a real badge and pointy-style fenders, leading me to think it's a little older than most of the ones I've found on the 'net. And it has an extra support at the rear dropout, which most don't, but I don't have a clue as to its significance. It is probably a good deal for the money.

It's looks a late 60's,early 70's model. I cant see the pedals,do they have reflectors?

Pat

Back