When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I don't seem to be having much luck with Mike Wolfe, you would think his picker Dave would try to hook up a bunch of cats with some cool old bikes. But he's telling me he's to busy to hangout and talk about bikes with us, sounds like a crock to me. I know Mike doesn't really hang out at the Marathon Motors store very much. Shawn I tried calling you after lunch today man and left a message, I guess a guy in rural Tennessee doesn't have much pull, Lol! I would be interested in a shirt as well.

I just sent Robbie Wolfe a message on FB, I don't know him or anything just figured that may be a better Avenue, I know he's into vintage bikes also. Maybe this will help. Anybody book their hotel yet?

I haven't given up on him yet, just waiting to get a hold of the guys at the shop here in Columbia. They're closed getting it ready for a grand opening. So we'll see. Jarod I would offer you a place to stay but we're in the process of getting one place to sell and another to move into.

Back