When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sounds good. Just throwing out some ideas. I am down with staying at a hotel also.
Jarod I know my wife and I and a couple others that I know of are planning on staying through Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good. Just throwing out some ideas. I am down with staying at a hotel also.
Jarod I know my wife and I and a couple others that I know of are planning on staying through Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, well just let me know what everyone decides.

Sounds good and I'm in as long as it isn't a Japanese steak house, anything with curry, or raw fish. V/r Shawn

By raw fish do you mean Sushi?

If that is the case, I am sorry to inform you that you are now no longer part of the elite Nashville ride team. Ha!

Next task: find a restaurant we can all meet at on Friday for dinner. I have no preference what we eat as long as there is cold beer!

Good ol' American food and beer, that's how I roll! FYI, there's a Cracker Barrel next to the hotel that would be great for breakfast or whatever. If CB sold beer, that would be heaven haha!

Back