When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combined Coaster/Open Invitation Nashville Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nashville ride update! OK kids, heres the tentative plan! Let's meet at
Cumberland Park
592 South First Street
Nashville, TN 37213 on May 20th at 10AM. We will ride the Cumberland River Bicentennial Trail which snakes along the Cumberland river. We will head to Antique Archeology which is about 3 miles away. From the river to AA is city riding. I am hoping there are sidewalks we can roll on. As far as hotels go, they are very expensive in that area. Maybe someone knows of a hotel outside of town that we all can go to? Let's hear what you think? Let's ride Nashville!

Just curious why we would not start riding the greenway starting more to the northwest--like up by the golf course and into town. Seems like if we start downtown its gonna be a short ride? V/r Shawn

Don't see why not. I'm probably going to book a room tonight after I speak to the other half of the team and see what her preferences are. V/r Shawn

Shawn, Originally I thought starting the ride at the beginning of the greenway in town was best. But when I saw the pedestrian bridge spanning the river and the giant parking lot on the other side of the river, it seemed like a better plan to meet there, cross the bridge into town and proceed towards Antique Archeology. My best guesstimation is it is about 7 miles from the parking lot to A.A. No one was stepping up to the plate as far as logistics so I did. This would be about a 15 mile ride total. Let me generate a ride path so we are all on board with it. I think it is safe to book a room, Jarod.

upload_2017-1-19_12-39-3.png

Back