When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Come on all you badge collectors.....

-

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Trying to find the correct badge for what has been identified as a early Peerless frame, pictured on the right (red frame). The mounting holes are 2 1/4" apart and you can see a small piece of the top of the old badge. Kind of ornate little piece.
Any help appreciated.

Mike
Peerless frame badge remnant.jpg

There are several on Ebay, have you looked there? There's a really nice one but it's too big for your hole spacing. This one might be small enough:
$_1.JPG

I just went through the 25 pages of badges that catfish started on this web site some time ago and all I can say is WOW, there are some really unique and cool badges. Unfortunately, didn't see anything that matches what I need. Closest I came was this one....
Fowler bike badge.jpg

Kinda hope that's not it....probably VERY rare. Top is very similar though.

Mike

Same style top but not identical.
Here's a badge that also has similar decoration at the top but clearly not a Peerless:

20170313_084327.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Brian....close but the little "curly-cues" on mine actually surround the screw hole.

Mike

Back