When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Constance's Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Slight_Rust_is_Accepted

Finally riding a big boys bike
Had every intention of parting this bike out until I found the name under the tank, "Constance McAllister 1955 Russell, KY." When I found that it became more then just some girl's bike it became hers. If anyone knows her, if she's still around that is; I wouldn't mind seeing this bike returned to her, if not, I'll take good care of it but I'll always call it Constance's Bike.

-Sam
18485822_1350527418334318_6423157189050810239_n.jpg

18527849_1350527445000982_1118034000994576751_n.jpg

I got back in touch with the guy I got the bike from and he put me in contact with the person he got the bike from. They informed me that the bike was their mother's, she's gone now, they appreciated the gesture but didn't want the bike back. I will sell the bike, but morally I can't part it out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got back in touch with the guy I got the bike from and he put me in contact with the person he got the bike from. They informed me that the bike was their mother's, she's gone now, they appreciated the gesture but didn't want the bike back. I will sell the bike, but morally I can't part it out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would try to get a photo of her to add to the provenance of the bike and maybe keep someone in the future from parting it out........would be dynamite if you could get one of her with the bike. :cool:

Back