When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copake swap & auction, April 21 & 22

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yeah, I've never been, I would like to at least go to the Swap portion....I mostly collect accorssories so no truck require for me.... since I live in North Central Ct., it's propally not more than a few hr drive. Is the swap on Friday or Saturday?

Bart

I've been going to Copake for 5 years now its a great time and awesome swap meet. Last years swap was killer there was around 60 dealers which is the most I've seen yet. As for the auction that's good if you have the patience to waste the whole Saturday in a small auction house.

If I recall last year was fixing a truck to bring home that truck load.

Yes. Had to put in a new alternator during the swap meet. The owners of the auction house called the local parts store and ordered it for me. It was dropped off at my space in the field, and another caber helped with the install. And I and very grateful for all the help I got.

Last edited:
Back