When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

corvette chain ring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
anyone have a pic of the 5 speed chain ring with the 6355 part number on it?thanks

I lost my pics on an old computer.I can try to describe it simply.there is no knurling around the center hole on either side of the sprocket.it mounts reverse from standard chainrings,so the 6355 stamping will be to the inside and near the center of the sprocket.also ,it will be slightly thinner at the chain area to accommodate the thinner derailleur type chain. at first glance,it's almost impossible to tell the difference,so finding the number stamp is the best way.

I lost my pics on an old computer.I can try to describe it simply.there is no knurling around the center hole on either side of the sprocket.it mounts reverse from standard chainrings,so the 6355 stamping will be to the inside and near the center of the sprocket.also ,it will be slightly thinner at the chain area to accommodate the thinner derailleur type chain. at first glance,it's almost impossible to tell the difference,so finding the number stamp is the best way.

Here you go.

IMG_5032.JPG

IMG_5033.JPG

IMG_5034.JPG

thanks,im gettin my 5 speed back and the chain ring may have been changed,now i know what to look 4

Back