When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Corvette

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

StoneWoods

Finally riding a big boys bike
image.jpeg
I may be able to buy this corvette. It is an hour and a half to two hours from me. The guy is asking $200. It apears to be missing the front rack and rear reflector. Is it worth the money and drive? It'll cost about $35 in gas. Should I pull the trigger?

That one is rough and it really depends on your intentions; buy to keep or buy to flip? V/r Shawn

To me time is money. The time getting this bike, cleaning it up, and working to sell it equals a pass in my book and not worth the hassle. Everyone is different though so if you think you can make money on it then go for it. V/r Shawn

That black paint wears poorly, and the top bar does look pretty rough. $200 is top dollar missing the rack, but if the fenders were real nice, and the seat had no rips, and the wheels were nice and dent free ( I'm assuming they are correct S7's and someone just put reflectors in the spokes), it would be worth that in parts. I personally wouldn't drive that far for it tho'.
Darcie

I would pass.Corvettes are pretty common and finding one in nice condition is not hard.

Back