When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple questions on the make of this....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ZE52414

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
IMG_2634.PNG
IMG_2635.PNG
IMG_2648.JPG
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_2646.JPG
IMG_2638.JPG
IMG_2639.JPG
This being delivered by a fellow caber next couple days. Wondering what the year and possible make??? To me I'm guessing possible Meade. Has a deluxe chainring I beleieve is what was used on some meades. But just wanted to confirm with the pros! There is no badge but the badge holes are horizontal. Whatcha think!?

Thanks guys. I did find some Westfield made with roughly the same style badge holes. When it gets here I will get some more pics for sure.

Front hub is new departure SM and rear is ND model C. When looking for the info on this bike I'm finding a lot of Meade. Another question what is with the little metal band around the handlebars? Seen a few others with it as well. Anymore info would help me tremendously. I appreciate everyone's input!!! Thanks guys.

Z
image.jpg

The metal band was worn on your right pantleg to keep it from getting caught in the chain , it's called a trouser guard

Back