When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom T-Shirts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OR- how about the using the badge, small, on one side of the front like where a name would go, and then Jakes' version big on the back? That would be cool. What do you guess the cost would be on that one?

Darcie

I got a couple of these shirts from you when Bob U. & I came out to the parking lot swapmeet in Chicagoland last October if I remember correctly ... great looking shirts printed on great quality Gildan pre-shrunk t-shirts ... I like the look of the small front logo & large back logo versions too ... keep up the good work ... Frank

OR- how about the using the badge, small, on one side of the front like where a name would go, and then Jakes' version big on the back? That would be cool. What do you guess the cost would be on that one?

Darcie

How does this look?

Natural
Merkel_Layout.jpg

Grey
Merkel_Layout_grey.jpg

$30 shipped. Should take a couple weeks.

Chris

Last edited:
Ha! I didn't notice it either! Some proof readers we are :p
Will look for the design on grey- thx!
Darcie

Memory Lane / Ann Arbor

I'll be attending Memory Lane and possibly Ann Arbor and bringing some of these shirts. Avoid the delivery charge, pre-order now so I can make sure I have the design you want on the size you need. Don't see a design you want, ask and there is still time for custom requests (cut-off April 8th)

I'm not able to print on black or dark shirts yet but am still working on getting that done... at some point.

$20 single sided
$25 double sided

pre-pay or pay at the swap.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

email: [email protected]

I added the "Sons of"....but was thinking of this.

with similar image on the front left & one on the left shoulder.

It might look overwhelming with this many images.
But actually wearing the shirt, you only see the front side & from the side you would only see just the shoulder image & so on.

This is rough draft of the area & size .

xc92fn-1.jpg

plain white; cotton t-shirt

Last edited:
Back