When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cwc 1940s Chrome Feather Chain Guard

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ram.1950

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi! Finally got a new camera so I can post pics. This style chain guard that bolts on to the rear dropout was used in 1941 and through the 1940s. I would rate the chrome very good. You can zoom in to see the details as the pics are pretty clear. There are slight scratches and pin point size rust pits on the front but it shows excellent. On the back there were areas of rusting that I ground off with a Dremel. In the last pic you can see a pit with chrome loss about half the size of a pencil eraser right on top. Where the curved part meets the straight part on the top edge there is a little waving and very small dimples. Usually I would spray a coat of clear on this to prevent rusting but I'll leave that up to the new owner.

Selling price is $40.00 Plus Shipping, Paypal only. I use Bikeflights for shipping because they are cheap and since I don't have any transportation (retired) FedX picks up right at my door for an extra $5.00 (still cheaper than USPS). If you have any questions post them here or send me a message if you like. Thank you. for looking.

016_zpsdc0cnloo.jpg

018_zpsq7vaefsf.jpg

019_zpsaz7loczf.jpg

021_zpsfwo3o6if.jpg

022_zpscbhvtzku.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back