When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cyclone 60 Motobike found!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Clean the bike thoroughly and carefully. Put it in the bedroom

and make your wife sleep on the couch.

haha. Then where do I sleep? Being I already sleep on the couch. (We have a flat roof and it gets hot up there.)

So what are your plans? I would give it a good preservation treatment and air the tires up. Do the tires hold air?

So what are your plans? I would give it a good preservation treatment and air the tires up. Do the tires hold air?

Haven't messed with it at all so I don't know if the tires hold air. Probably going to end up selling it eventually. More interested in knowing what it is at this point. I looked at a lot of serial number charts and none that I could find have an "I" at the beginning.

I'm thinking of finding the missing parts. Being I'm only into the bike for $180 it might be a fun goal to complete the bike.

As far as I can see, I need:
Delta Battery Tube $300-$400?
Handle Bar Light (Can someone please tell me the correct one to get?)
Front Fender (Hoping to find an original with the same color to match the rest of the bike. I see a set of blue front and backs on ebay but I'm hoping for the maroon/burgundy to pop up soon.)
Horn (Need help knowing the correct one for this model)

I'm clueless on the tires. Should I replace them? 28's seem very hard to find, so if someone can point me in the right direction. I haven't even tried pumping them up yet. I'll probably also need to get the wheels straightened out.

Also, what is the little black thing on the back fender above the reflector?

Not sure what else I might be missing, but I figure if I can complete the bike for under $800 I did pretty good. I have no intentions of cleaning it, just gonna leave it the way it is.

Thanks for the help!

You might want to think about some stainless steel fenders. They would look right on the bike and you could hold out for as long as it takes to find a match for the other fender. Just a thought?

You might want to think about some stainless steel fenders. They would look right on the bike and you could hold out for as long as it takes to find a match for the other fender. Just a thought?

Gonna try to keep it all old. I just don't think it would look right with stainless steels on that thing while the rest of the bike looks all nice and patina'd.

I'm a bike dippopoopz, Are these actually 26" wheels???

Looks like it was made by Schwinn.
My take on the serial # puts it at late 1935 or early 1936.

Wonder if anyone's seen this bike since I sold it. Went to a guy in Fremont Ca, below San Fran.

Back