When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dark Summoner (65 stingray)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

68_STINGRAY

Finally riding a big boys bike
So starting this thread over, I've always wanted a trike and being I never keep things simple I will be making this a radical operable lowrider trike, I was going to use the 65 stingray frame I had from my previous build but have chosen to make that one a cool old school rodder, instead I'll be hopping back onto eBay in search of yet again..Another 65 stingray, I already have a custom trike axle I bought off of a fellow bike builder which I'll be further altering with my own touches, I've called it dark Summoner after the mobile card game I've played the last few years, the imagery is ecceptional and will fit with my ideas, I'll post the pics shortly and keep you all up to date as I get there

Here again is the frame design I'm going with, designed by my good friend Eric Sanchez

FB_IMG_1422491236079.jpg

This is a Manny's bike shop custom twisted and engraved trike axle that I bought from my friend Abraham Rosales of Legions Bike Club in Cali, this is just the first stepping stone in the path to the summoning

IMG_20170227_000655.jpg

Back