When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detail It Up Or Leave As Is

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Detail or leave alone

• Detail

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Leave alone

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

schwinnbikebobb

I live for the CABE
Some may have seen when I first posted this. Bought from original owners after hanging in their garage for decades. I'm torn as to whether to detail it up or leave it with the 40 year old dust on it barn find style. I'm thinking of the resell somewhere down the road. Rear Slik is a Gripper and pedals have Union endcaps which don't seem right but seems odd that they would have been changed.

003.JPG

007.JPG

If I was in the market for buying one, I would go with the “as is” anytime.
Even if not totally correct, I prefer what was done in the past which I
find very interesting.

A little soap and water ad clean the chrome a little, grease, air & ride, everything looks correct except pedal, nice find.

Give it some love!! After seeing the bike its not that bad..Besides you do good work and won't mess it up in the process.See here everyone is divided on the topic.

The poll has ended and it's to late to cast my vote. But! I say detail out. And before you do that Bob, I want to see a cool avatar above your name!

Back