When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Divorce forces sale of 100+ Vintage 50s 60s 70s bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What model is the green Schwinn with the blue badge? Ballooner or Middleweight? Tank and headlight? Thanks

Hey Steve! Glad to see you made it on here! I'm still interested in coming back out and looking stuff over. Maybe we can meet up this weekend or next. Welcome to the cabe. Lance

If anyone buys the lot...id be interested in the black and neon green Girls Monark Super Deluxe in the third picture down from the top...thanks. pm me.

I live in NW Washington state 2 hours north of Seattle. At this time I am not going to be selling individual bikes. I was hoping to sell everything to one buyer. For $15,000.00 Over 100 vintage bikes. 50's 60's 70' Mostly Schwinn. Others as well. Cash only. Call for appointment No junk. Call for details. Most just have flat tires. Photos are a mere sampling. Serious enquirers only. No meth freaks. Steve I also have tons of NOS and used parts including WW Schwinn Cruiser Westwinds and Stingray sliks. View attachment 461528 View attachment 461550 View attachment 461551 View attachment 461552 View attachment 461554 View attachment 461555 View attachment 461556 View attachment 461558 View attachment 461559 View attachment 461560
36zer0-961--O526

Back