When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do The 1995 Anniversary Super Sports Have Any Value?

-

ace

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Shimano 105 grupo.
Whizzer bike 005.jpg
Whizzer bike 006.jpg
Whizzer bike 007.jpg
Whizzer bike 008.jpg
Whizzer bike 009.jpg
Whizzer bike 010.jpg
Whizzer bike 011.jpg

Of course they have some value as a nice riding lightweight bike. Collectors value? I wouldn't pay extra for one. By 1995 Schwinn had been dead for a couple of years so it was just the new company living off of Schwinn names. It would be a good bike to own but I wouldn't buy it as an investment nor would I pay a Premium for it. The seat is off a Trek I believe. Roger

Of course they have some value as a nice riding lightweight bike. Collectors value? I wouldn't pay extra for one. By 1995 Schwinn had been dead for a couple of years so it was just the new company living off of Schwinn names. It would be a good bike to own but I wouldn't buy it as an investment nor would I pay a Premium for it. The seat is off a Trek I believe. Roger
Would $150 be a fair price? Would a nice set of Campy Ypsilon Oxide Strada hoops with Durace hubs increase it's value? Thanks!

Would $150 be a fair price? Would a nice set of Campy Ypsilon Oxide Strada hoops with Durace hubs increase it's value? Thanks!
If you like it and you apparently do, buy it! Always offer less than the asking price. Not many hobbies offer this much for so little. Most bikes have value in their individual parts, not the sum total of their parts. You have to accept that you will not get all your money back on something like this if you do upgrades. You do it for the pleasure of making it what you want.

It's a little rough but that's a lot of bike for 150 bux, check the condition of the drive though, looks like it was owned by an oiler who liked the big ring.

Back