When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DP Harris Century Badged 20" Kids

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
My guess would be1940's

Fenders and chain guard are aftermarket replacements.

Rims do appear to be original paint.

My guess would be1940's

Fenders and chain guard are aftermarket replacements.

Rims do appear to be original paint.
Rambler, your comments are appreciated. Are you sure about the slightly rusted chain guard and fenders...no way originals were chrome?

s-l1600.jpg

I agree with Catfish, could be as late as 50's. I was guessing 1940's simply based on the early looking handle bar stem but rest of bike could be late as 1950's.

Not saying the original fenders could not be chrome but those are not the original fenders. They are later replacements. Notice the screws holding on the fender braces? Dead giveaway! Original fenders would have had riveted fender braces. Also chain guard has multiple holes to mound bracket depending on application so it is aftermarket as well.

I agree with Catfish, could be as late as 50's. I was guessing 1940's simply based on the early looking handle bar stem but rest of bike could be late as 1950's.

Not saying the original fenders could not be chrome but those are not the original fenders. They are later replacements. Notice the screws holding on the fender braces? Dead giveaway! Original fenders would have had riveted fender braces. Also chain guard has multiple holes to mound bracket depending on application so it is aftermarket as well.
Thanks again, Rambler, and Catfish. Your comments make a lot of sense, change my perception of the bike's value and are appreciated.

Back